Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rebuilt Subframe Pictures Found!!

I was going through my old documents and found some old digicam photos. By old I mean October last year.

Around that time I had purchased a bunch of mini parts from Huddersfield Minispares, which consisted of brand new bushings, fully adjustable suspension, hi-lows, red dot rubber cones and some GAZ adjustable shocks. I got my subframe sandblasted and powder coated a weird berry grey that sort of looked like primer.... Hmmm don't know what I was thinking.

The subframes were completely rebuild, painting all the parts with POR15 and re-doing some of the brake lines. The rear brake master cylinders were replaced with new 5/8" ones and the rear proportioning valve was rebuild by Perth Brake Parts.




Here is a picture of the mini pre-sandblasted with some tidy Group 6 arches.


No comments:

Post a Comment