Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Build Up

With the engine all painted it was time to drop it in the engine bay for the last time. I did manage to install it without scratching the body.

Once the engine was in I was able to spend quite a few nights getting other parts installed. First was the front suspension and arms, then the driveshafts, layshaft and hubs. I made sure i purchased some new CV grease and installed brand new stainless boot ties.

I moved onto the brake lines and master cylinders and eventually installed the brake rotors and calipers.




Next was the alternator, both belts and tensioner. Forgot how little room there is too work with.



Here is how my car currently sits and will do for a few more weeks as i work away. 



This is a fitted fleece cover i purchased to protect her.


No comments:

Post a Comment