Monday, June 24, 2013

Boot Trim

I finally got around to making up my boot trim. 

First i made up some templates with cardboard. Then these were then transferred onto MDF and cut up. Next was to mock fit them to make sure everything fit okay. I made sure i left a small gap to access to my battery isolator too.


Once i was happy i covered the MDF pieces in black carpet. The boot trim were then fixed with small metal brackets that were painted black, along with the screws used for mounting.




All complete. Looks nice and clean.



Here's my battery isolator tucked under the carpet.



2 comments:

  1. do you have the templates handy ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sorry. It's sort of a custom type job bcoz of the false floor and no spare tyre. Cardboard and patience is your best bet

    ReplyDelete